A Google search for RAD Studio XE2, presumably the successor to RAD Studio XE which includes Delphi, Delphi Prism (for .NET), C++ Builder and RAD PHP, throws up the following page:
The actual links need a login for a closed beta unfortunately.
Hmm, what caught my eye is the entry for cross-platform applications. Good to see this coming soon.
- Embarcadero CEO on cross-platform native code
- Appcelerator has released Titanium Studio, IDE for cross-platform mobile development
- Cross-platform Windows and Mac lifts Delphi sales by 54%
- Delphi moving towards cross-platform, 64-bit
- Hands on Cross-Platform Windows and Mac development with C++ Builder XE3