Embarcadero’s CodeRage virtual conference starts next week from October 17 2011, and is worth a look if you have any interest in Delphi or the new RAD Studio XE2.
There are sessions on 64-bit Delphi, the new cross-platform FireMonkey framwork, the new LiveBindings data binding system, Prism (Delphi for .NET), and extras including a session on Regular Expressions in Delphi and elsewhere, Dependency Injection and Delphi Spring, unit testing with Delphi, and using 3D graphics in business applications.
Of course you could wait for the replays to be available, but if this is like previous events there is a chance to ask questions to people who might actually know the answers, so there is an advantage to the live event – though the event is schedules for Pacific Time so the afternoon ones involve a late night if you are in the UK.
- A virtual conference for Delphi 2007, Delphi for PHP, JBuilder
- Updated SQLite wrapper for Embarcadero Delphi (and Free Pascal)
- No more Delphi for .NET: Prism removed from RAD Studio XE4
- RAD Studio XE4 with Delphi for iOS is here. Who will use it?
- What’s coming in Delphi RAD Studio XE2: more details of 64-bit and Mac announced, introducing FireMonkey