Appcelerator CEO Jeff Haynie has posted about his plans for Titanium, the company’s cross-platform mobile development toolkit.
Appcelerator says that Titanium code will be “faster than native code in most situations.”
No date for Ti.Next is given though according to this slidedeck the plan is to have the “first set of developer builds available soon to GitHub repo – possibly in the next 45-60 days”. It adds, “production builds are a ways away.”
- Appcelerator CEO on EMEA expansion, Titanium vs PhoneGap, and how WebKit drives HTML5 standards
- Appcelerator releases Titanium Mobile 1.6
- Appcelerator CEO on Titanium, Aptana and the future of mobile development
- Appcelerator Titanium gets Mobile Web SDK, cloud services
- Hands On with Appcelerator Titanium Studio