Gruesome ad from Dell, Intel
Spotted this Flash ad from Dell and Intel today. It’s an animation of blood dripping into a pool. The punchline? Cutting edge technology.
Very witty; but don’t the ad folk mind about what this image evokes – pain, broken skin, mess, hospitals?
I’ll stick to writing.
Technorati tags: dell
- Hi, got a Dell? Outlook slow? Let me fix it
- How Intel’s compiler underperforms on other CPUs: artificial impairment versus failure to optimise
- US Federal Trade Commission sues Intel
- Intel: don’t bother us with bug reports
- What is happening with Silverlight on Intel Moblin/Meego?