HtmlEditor :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

This is the discussion forum for the HtmlEditor. See also the HtmlEditor home page, where you can download the control, and the Documentation Wiki, a collaborative project for documenting the control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
IHTMLDocument2 activeElement
Posted by: Norton (81.195.28.---)
Date: Monday, 02-Aug-2004, 18:18:08

Hello all,
Have one question.
How can i change the IHTMLDocument2.activeElement and IHTMLDocument2.selection type?
When user set cursor in Editor, i already have IHTMLTxtRange. If text in current position in TD of TABLE, i can show to user Structure of Document (TABLE->TR->TD->text) in another window helper, and user can change current element of document structure by clicking one of this example(TABLE->TR->TD->text) element.
After user select element, i whant to select this element in Editor (Show visual border arround Table and etc.) and change activeElement (change IHTMLDocument2.selection type).

How can i do this?
Please help.

Re: IHTMLDocument2 activeElement
Posted by: James Hancock (---.darwinconsulting.com)
Date: Tuesday, 10-Aug-2004, 03:59:14

What you need to do is get a range, and then do a select(). I have yet to be able to make it work consistantly though for some reason....

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
xEPcx
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.