HtmlEditor :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

This is the discussion forum for the HtmlEditor. See also the HtmlEditor home page, where you can download the control, and the Documentation Wiki, a collaborative project for documenting the control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Implementing IHlinkFrame
Posted by: Paul (207.74.131.---)
Date: Wednesday, 11-Aug-2004, 20:57:07

This has been a thorn in my side for a while now..

I am trying to implement IHlinkFrame to implement in place navigation. my project is here: [www.ipsdev.com]

The app is using some of the HtmlEditor interop code. (ComSupport and other supporting classes) I have added an implementation of IHlinkFrame and implemented it on my class, but it crashes after supplying the IHlinkFrame interface to the docuemtn via IServiceProvider.

run GetEditor through the debugger, and once the form shows up, telnet to 127.0.0.1 879, pressing F1 will load google, and pressing F2 will attempt to click the "Images" link, it crashes before returning.

I really need help with this.

Thanks,
Paul

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
uVWWN
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.