HtmlEditor :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

This is the discussion forum for the HtmlEditor. See also the HtmlEditor home page, where you can download the control, and the Documentation Wiki, a collaborative project for documenting the control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Load Document
Posted by: thomas (212.130.50.---)
Date: Wednesday, 09-Aug-2006, 07:56:35

Hi,

I have been playing with the HtmlEditor. Is it possible to load a HtmlDocument instead of a string? That could differ this editor a lot from the Browser control.

On forehand thx

Thomas

Re: Load Document
Posted by: Tim (---.gotadsl.co.uk)
Date: Wednesday, 09-Aug-2006, 09:50:26

Problem is - where do you get the HtmlDocument from? You can only get it from the WebBrowser control, which implies using both controls at once. In which case there's no real benefit in loading an HtmlDocument; you might as well grab the HTML source and load that.

Tim

Posted by: segato (---.ias.bredband.telia.com)
Date: Friday, 11-Aug-2006, 12:09:07

That is not always the truth. I get my document from CreateDocumentFromUrl wich has noting to do with the webbrowser control. And I am about to go insane over the webbrowser control and the lag of showing a htmldocument. So I found the HtmlEditor intersting.

Posted by: thomas (212.130.50.---)
Date: Tuesday, 29-Aug-2006, 09:18:49

Would it be a complex rewriting to support this?

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
P7Uvw
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.