HtmlEditor :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

This is the discussion forum for the HtmlEditor. See also the HtmlEditor home page, where you can download the control, and the Documentation Wiki, a collaborative project for documenting the control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
New server for MSHTML Writer
Posted by: ramida (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date: Saturday, 26-Aug-2006, 14:11:00

The latest version of the MSHTML Writer demo is now hosted at:

[www.sas2themax.com]

New features for Version 1.0.0.9:

o Pasting of (formatted) raw code snippets from Visual Studio .NET and other sources (--use "Paste Clipboard Data as HTML"); useful if you haven't installed the VS.NET add-in "CopySourceAsHtml"

o Table Styles (three options to choose from; use mouse to select table cells to see differences in styles)

o Improvement in CSS style naming -- number no longer increments unnecessarily

I've switched web hosting from DiscountAsp.Net to Gate.com so I can put up a personal blog using Community Server 2.1 and MS SQL Server 2005 at a much cheaper price (only $9.95/mo, ASP.Net 2.0 and SQL Server 2005 hosting included).

With this improved html editor component, I think we can write a better "Windows Live Writer" or "BlogJet".

Regards, Audimar

Re: New server for MSHTML Writer
Posted by: ramida (---.cfr.ncsu.edu)
Date: Tuesday, 05-Sep-2006, 15:45:44

I'm afraid I won't be posting here for a long while. I'm pursuing my main interest (SAS programming), and ready to re-visit some shelved projects needing an html editor component. I'm writing tools especially designed for SAS (Statistical Analysis System) programmers.

I was "forced" to work on an html editor component so I'll have something to use for my SAS projects. It has taken me so long to come up with a working version (though I'm sure there are still a lot of things to polish out there).

Regards, Audimar
[www.sas2themax.com]

Re: New server for MSHTML Writer
Posted by: Tim (---.gotadsl.co.uk)
Date: Tuesday, 05-Sep-2006, 18:03:34

Many thanks for your contribution - though it would be nice to see some code :-)

Tim

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
cJwcL
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.