HtmlEditor :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

This is the discussion forum for the HtmlEditor. See also the HtmlEditor home page, where you can download the control, and the Documentation Wiki, a collaborative project for documenting the control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Primary Selection
Posted by: Brenda (---.hcl.com)
Date: Tuesday, 05-Sep-2006, 19:16:33

I have multiple selection turned on, and I am trying to figure out which control has the primary selection. I am sure that the browser control has some idea of primary selection, because one of the controls has white selection handles, while the other controls have black selection handles.

I can get an IElementSegment for each control in the selection by walking through the ISegmentListIterator for the selection. However when I use the following code, I always get 0 for the value of isPrimary:
int isPrimary;
elementSegment.IsPrimary(out isPrimary);

Is there some other way to find out which control has the primary selection (which control is the one with the white handles)?

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Lkxmt
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.