HtmlEditor :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

This is the discussion forum for the HtmlEditor. See also the HtmlEditor home page, where you can download the control, and the Documentation Wiki, a collaborative project for documenting the control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
How to set a Particular Font
Posted by: bricke (---.15-87-r.retail.telecomitalia.it)
Date: Friday, 02-Feb-2007, 16:55:06

Hi, i'm matteo and i've a question for you!
I've downloaded the html editor but now i've the necessity to change the font of a selected region of text, how can i do this?

For example:
I select a particular region of text and then i click on a button (for example) and the font change to "Times new Roman" or "Arial" or ....

Thanks.....

Re: How to set a Particular Font
Posted by: Daryl (---.ca-pasadena0.ne.earthlink.net)
Date: Friday, 02-Feb-2007, 18:54:56

Take a look at my post [itwriting.com]

Posted by: bricke (217.221.181.---)
Date: Monday, 05-Feb-2007, 07:48:04

I have already set the Bold/italic/underline options but i'm searching for fonts like Times New Roman, Arial......etc.

Re: How to set a Particular Font and size in Yahoo email
Posted by: jean (---.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net)
Date: Sunday, 07-Jun-2009, 04:18:16

I am having to set the size and font in each email in Yahoo and would like to have is set and not have to change it each time.

If you can help me please, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks kindly,
Jean

Posted by: ASGDA (---.ctinets.com)
Date: Monday, 22-Jun-2009, 08:53:49

Treasure every moment that you have! And remember that time waits for no one. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Thatís why itís called the present!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit Card Terminal| Point of Sale.

Posted by: Don (---.semo.net)
Date: Saturday, 27-Jun-2009, 20:12:59

Would like to see the answer to Jean's question above concerning the changeing of font size for each email.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
ubEmV
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.