HtmlEditor :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

This is the discussion forum for the HtmlEditor. See also the HtmlEditor home page, where you can download the control, and the Documentation Wiki, a collaborative project for documenting the control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
BUG: SelectionBackColor method
Posted by: Jan Thordsen (---.hlcl.com)
Date: Tuesday, 06-Mar-2007, 08:04:42

Hello

I am using the HTMLEdit Control in VB2005 and I experienced a bug (I think that it is one, but could somebody please check that).

The SelectionBackColor and SelectionForeColor Methods return wrong Color Values with the R and B values switched.

For Expamle:

If I format text with a forecolor R:50 G:100 and B:150 (a blue color) and I select the text and use the SelectionForeColor-Method, it actually returns a color with the Values R:150 G:100 and B:50.

I ran accross the bug when trying to build a format painter and it always pasted the wrong colors. I got nearly mad about it :-)

Can somebody please check that.

Jan

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
9N7WF
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.