HtmlEditor :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

This is the discussion forum for the HtmlEditor. See also the HtmlEditor home page, where you can download the control, and the Documentation Wiki, a collaborative project for documenting the control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
IDM_FORMATMARK
Posted by: Shaggy (87.245.178.---)
Date: Thursday, 12-Apr-2007, 23:37:57

Hello,

have anyone ever tried to use IDM_FORMATMARK? What is it for? I'm trying to mimiń the Word's "show unprintable symbols" feature, to display paragraph ends. Can IDM_FORMATMARK help? Or it is not actually implemented?

Re: IDM_FORMATMARK
Posted by: Tim (Moderator)
Date: Friday, 13-Apr-2007, 07:32:41

Have you tried it? The docs imply that it is implemented.

Tim

Date: Saturday, 14-Apr-2007, 18:45:00

Certainly I did. Have tried with the parameter of variant(true), and without any options. Hothing happened; no visible changes occured.

Posted by: Tim (Moderator)
Date: Monday, 16-Apr-2007, 09:30:55

I had a look at this; I get the same non-result as you.

I tried QueryStatus in the hope of getting more info, but discovered that the current interop declarations are broken; I'm working on that.

Not much info out there sadly.

Tim

Date: Friday, 20-Apr-2007, 02:06:38

I suspect that MSHTML has a lot of weak points and we very often we must not relay on the documentation... For example, QueryStatus on IDM_SHOWZEROBORDERATDESIGNTIME always returns inadequate values. All this makes MSHTML programming not very productivesad smiley

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
LyTTc
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.