HtmlEditor :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

This is the discussion forum for the HtmlEditor. See also the HtmlEditor home page, where you can download the control, and the Documentation Wiki, a collaborative project for documenting the control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
the method Save() has error?
Posted by: zyj (222.35.46.---)
Date: Thursday, 17-Apr-2008, 11:00:56

the method SaveAs() is ok, but the Save() is invalid????the modified codes are below:

public bool Save(string DefaultPath)
{
return this.execCommand(commandids.IDM_SAVE, DefaultPath, true, true);
}

public bool SaveAs(string DefaultPath)
{
return this.execCommand(commandids.IDM_SAVEAS, DefaultPath, true, true);
}

help me,please!

Re: the method Save() has error?
Posted by: Bug? (222.35.46.---)
Date: Friday, 18-Apr-2008, 02:04:31

I try it, the SaveAs("d:\test.htm") method return true; but the SaveAs("d:\test.htm") method return false.How to fix this problem, is it bug?

Posted by: Tim (Moderator)
Date: Friday, 18-Apr-2008, 06:53:18

According to the docs, you are meant to double up the backslashes between folder names.

Is the save actually working in each case?

Tim

Posted by: zyj (222.35.46.---)
Date: Sunday, 20-Apr-2008, 02:17:55

Tim, I downloaded your project. The method SaveAs() is perfect. In order to implement another method Save(), I added the method Save() by copying codes of SaveAs() as below list:
public bool Save(string DefaultPath)
{
return this.execCommand(commandids.IDM_SAVE, DefaultPath, true, true);
}
but the new method Save() has no effect. So, I tested the new added method Save() many times, I find that the method Save() always return the value of "False" ,are those codes have errors? or some other problems.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
KUJwX
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.