HtmlEditor :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

This is the discussion forum for the HtmlEditor. See also the HtmlEditor home page, where you can download the control, and the Documentation Wiki, a collaborative project for documenting the control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Saving Web Page Complete? /Images actually what I need
Posted by: Dlight (---.link.net.pk)
Date: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2008, 08:46:53

Hi everyone,

I am interested to be able to save "Web Page Complete" which means, embedded images, external scripts get saved in a folder along with the file iteself. This is what IE does when we save a webpage. Is is possible with HTML Editor?
I have tried commandids.IDM_SAVE, commandids.IDM_SAVEAS but didn't work.

My actual target is to create a mail send app, for which I have been trying the ways to send ALL images alogn with the email. Unfortunately I yet, have not been found any way to get all images from a document. I get IMG tags, but there could be more than dozen ways to have images in HTML like in TD background, Table Background, style tag can contain local images. I want them all to be in a list, so that I can add these as Inline Attachment to email and replace their PATH in HTML.

Thanks for this Cool control by the way. I found it very useful.
Any help appreciated!

Re: Saving Web Page Complete? /Images actually what I need
Posted by: Dlight (---.link.net.pk)
Date: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2008, 08:51:24

^^
Actually for those images to be in some list, so that I can access these, I was thinking of a way that if I could save web page as Complete, as I explained above, that way I can get a folder having all the (external) resources in a folder, and I can attach (inline) these within the email before sending it.

Re: Saving Web Page Complete? /Images actually what I need
Posted by: veera (---.61.165.122.airtelbroadband.in)
Date: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 05:46:48

i want code for that

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
YThPy
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.