HtmlEditor :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

This is the discussion forum for the HtmlEditor. See also the HtmlEditor home page, where you can download the control, and the Documentation Wiki, a collaborative project for documenting the control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
How to hide the scroll bar
Posted by: Steve (---.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net)
Date: Friday, 09-May-2003, 01:30:13

Hello,

I just downloaded and started using HTMLEditor. I had no problem getting it to work out of the box and so far I've been pleasantly surprised with it. Great work all! Ultimately I hope to be able to contribute to the effort once I've spent more time with it.

As for my first question, which may be basic but I did a search on both Google Groups and this message board and didn't find anything. I loaded a simple test document and noticed there is a vertical scroll bar that is grayed out (disabled?). How would I go about hiding this scroll bar?

Thanks,

Steve

Re: How to hide the scroll bar
Posted by: Steve (---.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net)
Date: Friday, 09-May-2003, 07:15:23

Ok, so after a little inspection of the source and learning a bit more about DOCHOSTUIINFO, I now see that I can pass in the enum value SCROLL_NO to achieve the effect I want.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
LPcXP
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.