HtmlEditor :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.

This is the discussion forum for the HtmlEditor. See also the HtmlEditor home page, where you can download the control, and the Documentation Wiki, a collaborative project for documenting the control.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Go to Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: MSHTML and Frames
Posted by: MAS (203.215.161.---)
Date: Tuesday, 27-Feb-2007, 06:32:15

Hi.

i am automating web login.
i put username and password and click on submit button automatically. it is working. now main is in frames. anyone can tell me how can i choose one frame which elements base on list. how can i acccess that frame's nested list item.

Also can tell how can i convert "System.Widows.Forms.HTMLDocument" to "mshtml.HTMLDocument". i am applying this code.

mshtml.HTMLDocument HTMLDoc = new HTMLDocument();
HTMLDoc =(mshtml.HTMLDocument)webBrowser1.Document;

but giving exception "cannot convert "System.Widows.Forms.HTMLDocument" to "mshtml.HTMLDocument".

Posted by: johnnyboyc_uk (82.108.133.---)
Date: Tuesday, 27-Feb-2007, 10:36:09

Instead of:

HTMLDoc =(mshtml.HTMLDocument)webBrowser1.Document;

try:

HTMLDoc =(mshtml.HTMLDocument)webBrowser1.Document.DomDocument;

Posted by: koti (125.17.111.---)
Date: Friday, 19-Sep-2008, 09:42:10

Hi all,
I have a requirement to insert an Iframe element dynamically in IE Browser. I can able to create the tag Element but not able to load the "src" element of it. can anyone tell me how to do this.

I am working in ATL VC++. I can see the created IFRAME in the browser and nothing in the IFRAME because there is no "src" attribute to it. I tried using setattribute(...) method of IHTMLElement*. I can even see this attribute setting the given value(path of the file in server) but nothing in the created IFrame tag. It seems the attribute was not loading.

I want how to load this src dynamically. It will be good if any body having a working example of it.

Thanks in advance.

byeee....

Go to Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
L3yVP
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.