You are welcome to comment on posts here; no registration is required. Please add your point of view; correct any errors of mine; feedback on questions raised.
However, comments must conform to the following guidelines otherwise they will likely be deleted:
1. Comments must be relevant to the topic. Spam is not tolerated.
2. Your comment is likely to be treated as spam if it is insubstantial (eg “I agree”) and includes a link back to an unrelated site.
3. Comment in English please. I do not employ translators to check whether non-English comments are spam.
4. If I think the primary intent of your comment is to promote your website, rather than to contribute to the discussion, I will likely treat it as spam.
5. Occasionally a genuine comment is incorrectly deleted as spam. If you suspect this may have happened to you, email me and I will check.