QCon London has just started in London, and I’m interested to see that it is both bigger than last year and also sold out. I should not be surprised, because it is usually the best conference I attend all year, being vendor-neutral (though with an Agile bias), wide-ranging and always thought-provoking.
- QCon London kicks off with call to rediscover Agile, use open source
- Privacy and online data sharing is a journey into the unknown: report from QCon London
- The most enduring software development techniques revealed at QCon London
- QCon London 2010 report: fix your code, adopt simplicity, cool .NET things
- Microsoft’s platform nearly invisible at QCon London 2012